Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Alyse.

The rules of the game:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let it begin...

How long have you and your husband been together? About six and a half years.

How long did you date? Almost a year. We probably would have been married sooner, but I had to finish high school first.

Who eats more? I would have to say that I do, especially when I am pregnant or breastfeeding, And haven't been pregnant or breastfeeding for maybe a total of 6-8 months out of our whole marriage.

Who said I love you first? He did, but in Tagalog(the language they speak in the Philippines). I had asked him to say something to me in Tagalog cause I loved to hear him talk in his foreign language. I didn't understand anything he said but, "Mahal Kita" which means I love you.

Who pays the bills? I do, Larry forgets everything so I took on that responsibility.

Who cooks dinner? One of us usually does it while the other watches the kids, but we try to fix it together. It is fun and gets done faster.

Who is more stubborn? Definitely Me! Nothing bothers Larry, Nothing!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, but ask him if he remembers it. He kissed me after we got in a wreck and couldn't remember much. I didn't care though, I had been waiting to kiss him since I was twelve! I like to tease him about it and say that he doesn't remember our first kiss and he will say,"I do to, it was kind of like a dream though, but I remember enough to know that I wanted to kiss you again."

Who is more sensitive? That would be me. I am such a baby, and like I said before, nothing bothers Larry.

Who wears the pants? I think we are equal partners in that category

What was I doing 10 years ago? Lets see...10 years ago I would have been in the 8th grade and wondering when I was going to get my first kiss. Most of my other friends had already had theirs and I was feeling a little out of the loop!

What snacks do I enjoy? I really like Cherry Pepsi, bran muffins, sweet and salty chex mix, and the Spicy Spitz sunflower seeds.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? I would definitely never have to stress about finances any more, and neither would the people I love! I would make sure that my family was taken care of, and then do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing with my family each year.

3 bad habits.

  1. I always let our laundry get out of hand. I will do it really good one day, doing like 6-7 loads. I get in the groove of it and think this isn't bad, I can get caught up and then just do 1-2 loads a day, but I never do. I don't do it for another 3-4 days. It is crazy I know! If I would just do the 1-2 loads a day I wouldn't have this problem.

  2. If I find a good book to read I will stay up late and read it until I can't keep my eyes open anymore, go to sleep and wake up regretting not going to bed earlier, but then do the same thing again the next night. I do that until the book is done and then I can finally get some good sleep cause I won't be so anxious to see what's going to happen next.

  3. I pick at my face a lot! This is my worst habit.

5 things people don't know about me.

  1. I am a very picky eater, but I have gotten much better since I have been married.
  2. I am totally for plastic surgery!
  3. I love to dance! One day I will become a professional ballroom dancer!
  4. I love the sound of a heart beating, especially my children's.
  5. I married the person I had had a crush on since I was twelve! I even wrote stuff in my journal about how much I liked him then.

I now tag Amy, Nicole, Tiffany, Ashlee, and Taytum... Your Turn!

4 comments:

The Hills said...

I am so glad you did it cause it was so fun to read and learn all that stuff about you. I am totally the same way with a book, but I forgot that is one of my bad habits because I hardly ever read anymore because of the sole reason that it makes me so sleep-deprived. Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

Hey, so my phone went to crap bc i dropped it in water, sooo I am so lame, but I need your email address again. Text it to me when you get the chance. Thanks!!

Julie

Tyler and Naomi said...

You and Julie new who you were going to marry when we were so young. It makes me so happy that your guys' dreams came true. I love it! LOVE YOU! By the way your kids are so cute!

Teresa :) said...

THAT WAS REALLY CUTE AND FUN TO KNOW ALL YOUR DIRTY SECRETS! HAHA THAT IS SWEET THAT YOU HAD A CRUSH ON YOUR HUBBY WHILE GROWING UP!